Last updated: April 24, 2023
1. Collection of your information
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
- Personal Data: Personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and telephone number, that you voluntarily give to us when you register with the Site or when you choose to participate in various activities related to the Site. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information, but your refusal may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
- Derivative Data: Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, your access times, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
2. Use of your information
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We may use the information collected about you via the Site to:
- Create and manage your account.
- Send you newsletters and promotional materials.
- Improve our Site and services.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
- Respond to your inquiries and provide customer support.
3. Disclosure of your information
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
- By Law or to Protect Rights: If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
- Other Third Parties: We may share your information with advertisers and investors for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. We may also share your information with such third parties for marketing purposes, as permitted by law.
4. Security of your information
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties.
5. Children’s privacy
The Site is not directed to children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If we discover that we have collected personal information from a child under 13 years of age, we will promptly delete that information from our records. If you believe that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Third-party websites
7. Your rights and choices
You may review, change, or terminate your account at any time. You may also opt-out of receiving any promotional communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in each email. Please note that you cannot opt-out of non-promotional emails, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
8. California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you have the right to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com
9. EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. We aim to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your personal information. If you wish to be informed about what personal information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Contact us
12175 Visionary Way
Fishers, IN 46038
Last updated: April 24, 2023